Victory’s vision is to promote high level wellness for the clients we serve and provide comprehensive healthcare services in the comfort of the patient’s home. In keeping with that vision we offer a broad range of high quality home health care services delivered by professional caregivers. All services are provided under the direction of your physician and in accordance with the written plan of care developed and tailored to your specific needs. Our services may include but are not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Pediatric Care
- Patient/Family Education
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Cardiac Pulmonary Care
- Bowel and Bladder Program
- Diabetic Teaching/Care
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Infusion Therapies
- Trach Care
- Ventilator Care
- Catheter Care
- Central Line/Port Maintenance
Hospice is a special kind of care for terminally ill patients and their families. Hospice care provides the opportunity to die in a dignified, comfortable manner. The core belief of hospice is people have the right to die pain-free and with dignity, and loved ones receive necessary support to allow them to do so.
The goal of hospice is to care for the terminally ill and their family, not to cure their illness. Caring, not curing, is provided in the patient’s home, in most cases. Care is also provided in hospitals, nursing homes and other long-term care facilities.
Hospice care is tailored to the patient’s needs and wishes by a team of caring professionals. Nurses, Social Workers, Home Health Aides, Physicians, Medical Directors, Homemakers, Chaplains and Volunteers provide expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support.
Hospice care is provided by an Interdisciplinary Team consisting of:
- Medical Director, Physician
- Skilled Nurses
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
- Physical and Speech Therapists
- Bereavement Specialists
Working together to provide:
- pain and symptom management
- medications related to diagnosis
- medical equipment
- respite care
- care in nursing homes and assisted living centers
- continuous care
- counseling services for patient and family
- bereavement care for 12 months following the patient’s death
Advantage Provider Services
Victory Advantage Program is a locally owned service provider that assists seniors and adults with disabilities with daily active living so they can remain independent as long as they choose to do so.
To deliver the highest level of cost-effective compassionate care, our teams are fully bonded, carefully screened and criminally background checked through our extensive screening process.
Our teams are caring, compassionate, reliable, dependable and experienced in community services and provide superior customized health care services 24 hours a day.
- Personal care, i.e. bath, grooming
- Run errands / shopping
- Meal preperation
- Help with ambulation
- RN assessment/evaluation
- Case Managemenet
What is DME?
- DME stands for “Durable Medical Equipment” that can be reused.
- DME has equipment to help care for you in you home.
- DME includes equipment to help you move around
How Can I get DME?
- A referral for DME is needed and can be made by anyone: patient, family, friend or caregiver.
- A presciption from your physician is required. Victory can help you obtain authorization.
- While most standard equipment can be delivered immediatly, some specialty equipment may need to be ordered.
Forms of Payment
- Private Pay
- Most Insurances
The following is a partial list of the medical equipment Victory can provide. If you have any questions or need something that is not listed please contact one of our Victory DME offices and we will be happy to assist you.
|Wheelchairs and Scooters Wheelchairs: Lightweight Standard Extra Wide Electric Scooters
Walking Aids Walkers: Wheeled Walkers Rollators Canes Crutches and Accessories
Oxygen & Respiratory Compressed Oxygen Oxygen Concentrators Nebulizers Portable Oxygen CPAP/BIPAPS
|Home care Beds and Mattresses Home Care Beds (semi and total electric) Support Mattresses Low Air Loss Mattresses Egg Crate Mattress Pads Alternating Pressure Pads and Pumps Gel Mattress Pads Over-Bed Tables, Side Rail and Trapeze Bars Patient Lifts
Bathroom Safety Bath/Shower/Tub Chairs Stools and Benches Adjustable Commode Chairs Elevated Commode Seats Transfer Benches Grab Bars Bathroom Safety Appliances
Other Supplies Lift Chairs Ostomy Supplies Incontinence Supplies Catheters Nutritional Supplements Uniforms and Accessories Wound Care Supplies Blood Pressure Monitors Stethoscopes Splints/Braces/Supports And many other items